Sunday 20 May 2018

Red Red Wine

Welcome and thanks for popping in, I would like to share with you my latest page for A2Z Scraplets. I created this page of my special friend Jen. I'm so happy with this page and the fun photos she took for me because I don't drink wine lol.


I chose two chippies for my page, of course the title chippie - Red Red Wine and the Star Chippie down the side of the photo. 
 


To create my Red Red Wine chippie I covered it with red acrylic paint. I also did the same with the flourish up the side of the photo. Once the title was dry I then some Viva Ink Gold in silver and blue along with my finger to rub it on in places. My title was then finished, simple but effective I think.
Once the paint was dry on the star flourish I then coated each of the stars with the Blue Viva. Next I used a white paint pen and painted a star in the middle over the blue, edged it with a black paint pen. Once these two were dry I then used my silver Wink Of Stella and placed some on the white paint pen just to give it that little bit more depth and to have it go a little better with the background. 
 


The glass of wine has been fussy cut from one of the photos. Other products I have used are - 
Kaiser Craft Base Coat patterned paper
Acrylic Paint
Paint Pens
Dylusions Paint
Stencil
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Paper
Viva Inka Gold Rub 
 
 
I enjoyed doing my page of Jen but I must admit I love doing all the pages I do. There is nothing more relaxing to me. One of the things I love to use on them the most is A2Z Scraplets chippies. I love chippies so much and put them on everything. Don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook Challenge and join in with us. So much fun and you could be the lucky winner this month, you never know. Happy Crafting xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment