Saturday 19 May 2018

Smile

Hello and welcome to my blog and my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. I just love the sketch for this months challenge. But I chose to turn it because of my photos. The photos are of my girlfriends son Fletcher when he went to kinder. Wow to think he will be off to secondary school next year. Like me Jen now is facing the "Oh why do they grow up so fast". I love these photos of Fletcher. 
Now for the sketch and my page....




The products I have used are - 
Simple Stories Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Collectables
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Distress Markers
Paint Pens
Star Stencil
 



I hope you like my page of Fletcher and that I have been able to inspire you to join in with us at Let's Get Sketchy and use the fantastic sketch by Brenshevia. 
Happy Crafting xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment